Standard Explorer GPS Black 25 Watt VHF
Standard Explorer GX1800 Black 5W Fixed Mount VHF / Second Station CapableModel: GX1800GPS Black
- Meets ITU-R M.493-13 Class D DSC (Digital Selective Calling)
- Separate Receiver for CH70 (Receiving DSC Calls)
- Ultra-slim and compact Rear case design (Depth 3.3", 82mm)
- NMEA 0183 Connectivity
- Preset key stores up to 10 favorite channels
- E2O (Easy to Operate) Icon & Menu System
- Second Station Remote Microphone (Optional RAM4 SSM-70H)
- Intercom Feature between the Radio and an Optional Second Station
- Programmable Scan, Priority Scan, and Multi Watch
- Automatic DSC polling of up to 6 ships GPS positions
- GPS Compass, Waypoint and GPS status pages
- Enter, Save, and Navigate to a waypoint using the Compass page
- Navigation (LAT/LON, SOG, and COG) information shown on display
- GM (Group Monitor) Using DSC Group position Calling
- MOB (Man over Board) Operation
- Noise canceling microphone with channel change selection, 16/S and H/L keys
- Selectable Night Mode Display
- NOAA Weather channels with weather Alert
- Built-in 66 Channel GPS Receiver
The GX1800G makes DSC easy. With an internal 66 Channel GPS built into the front panel, there is no need to hassle with wiring the radio to a GPS for DSC. Out of the box and ready to go, DSC calling, position sharing, waypoint navigation, navigation to DSC distress calls can all be performed with just a few simple steps.
Now compatible with Standard Horizon's latest second station microphone RAM4, model SSM-70H. All functions on the main radio can now be controlled on the Second Station RAM4, this includes all radio functions, DSC functions, and intercom features between the radio and the Second Station.
Redesigned with the operator in mind, the new Easy to Operate menu system is now more intuitive than ever. Access all the menu functions and settings with just a few simple steps. DSC calling and DSC programming has never been easier.
Mounting a VHF radio has never been easier. The Explorer Series VHF's have an ultra thin, compact rear case, only 3.3" in depth or half the depth of comparable VHF radios on the market. The rear case design also gives flexibility when flush mounting the radio in tight areas or bracket mounting the radio by taking up less dash space, and allowing more mounting options.
What's in the Box:
- GX1800G Black
- DC Power cord
- Mounting bracket and hardware
- Owners manual
- DSC warning sticker