Shakespeare 5250AIS 36" S/S VHF Skinny Mini
Shakespeare Style 5250-AIS Skinny Mini
3 ft. (0.91 M) VHF Marine Band 3dB
End-fed -wave stainless steel whip
Designed to meet the broader bandwidth requirements of all popular AIS transceivers, this antenna mounts with ease. Its compact size will be welcome aboard any vessel. Chrome plated brass canister minimizes the de-tuning associated with antennas having plastic canisters.
- Built for AIS transceivers
- Sealed, tin-plated copper wire coil
- Stainless steel whip (36")
- Requires mount with center hole for passage of the supplied 15' RG-58 cable.
- Suggested mount: Style 4187, 5187, 4188-S or 4190 Ratchet Mount (each sold separately)
- PL-259 connector included
- One section
Shakespeare 5250-AIS Skinny Mini Specifications Band: VHF Marine Band Antenna Gain: 3dB Max. Input Power: 50 watts SWR: nominally 1.5:1 at 156.8 MHz Bandwidth: 6 MHz within 2.0:1 VSWR Coax Supplied: 15 ft of RG-58 Connector Supplied: PL-259 Polarity: Vertical Impedance: 50 Ohms DC Ground: No DC Ground - The antenna will read open on continuity test. Shakespeare
Limited Warranty: 2 years