Raymarine Axiom2 XL 22 MFD
Raymarine AXIOM2 XL 22 - 21.5" Multifunction Display OnlyModel: E70663
- Created from official hydrographic charts, you can trust LightHouse Charts and Axiom 2 XL for maximum readability, intuitive navigation, and superior quality.
- Add a Quantum 2 radome or Cyclone open array radar and navigate safer with Doppler target tracking and radar/chart overlay.
- FLIR thermal imaging and Axiom 2 XL turn night into day, keeping you safe and secure so you can boat with confidence.
- Outfit Axiom 2 XL with CHIRP sonar modules. Choose the CP570 for deep water adventures or the RVM1600 with RealVision MAX SideVision, DownVision, and 3D fish finder.
- Axiom 2 XL offers a suite of smart sailing features to help you optimize your performance under sail, including layline overlays, preloaded polars, sailing dashboards, and race timers.
- Axiom 2 XL's intuitive LightHouse operating system makes everything easier. Integrate all navigation, engine and sensor data on a single display
- Add a CAM300 and an AR200 sensor for ClearCruise augmented reality. See AIS, waypoints, and chart objects overlaid on high-definition video.
- Add the YachtSense Link router and keep your system connected onboard and off with the Raymarine mobile App.
- Built-in Wi-Fi lets you view and control your Axiom 2 XL on your phone or tablet with the Raymarine Mobile App.
The flagship of the Axiom family, Axiom 2 XL delivers powerful chartplotter performance, stylish large-format navigation, and the confidence of the LightHouse operating system. Designed for all weather conditions, the rugged yet beautiful Axiom 2 XL displays are at home in open cockpits or enclosed glass bridge stations. Enhanced with powerful 6-core processors, expanded networking, and ultra-bright HydroTough displays, Axiom 2 XL is the premium chartplotter for captains who demand the best.
Axiom 2 XL chartplotters do everything faster. Pan and zoom charts with ease and harness the full power of Axiom 2 XL with radar, sonar modules, autopilot, and video integrated seamlessly with the intelligent LightHouse operating system.
Axiom 2 XL's exclusive HydroTough™ nano-coating technology repels water for confident touchscreen control, beautiful colors, and excellent sunlight visibility.
Axiom 2 XL's ambient light sensor automatically adjusts display brightness for day and evening lighting conditions.
Navigate effortlessly with Axiom 2 XL's touchscreen or take command with the optional RMK-10 remote keypad. The RMK-10 provides full remote control of every Axiom on the helm.Specifications
Weight 9.9 kg (21.83 lbs)Power consumption @ 12 V dc94.25 WPower consumption @ 24 V dc 79.46 WOff current @ 12 V dcPoE: 2,135 mA (25.62 W), No PoE: 352 mA (4.32 W)Off current @ 24 V dcPoE: 1,161 mA (27.6 W), No PoE: 352 mA (5.54 W)PoE operating voltage range9.5 V dc to 32 V dcCurrent 10.12 AOperating voltage range8 V dc to 32 V dcFuse rating15 ANominal supply voltage12 V dc / 24 V dcDimensions Height: 326.33 mm (12.85 in), Width, 533.56 mm (21.00 in), Depth (including cables): 180.75 mm (7.12 in)