Raymarine Axiom+ 12RV 12" MFD No Transducer Lighthouse North America Chart
Raymarine Axiom+ 12 12" Muilti-Function Display with RealVison Sonar, No Transducer with Lighthouse North America ChartsModel: E70639-00-102
- Fluid and fast chart redraw of LightHouse, Navionics, and C-MAP electronic charts.
- Powerful quad-core processor, plus increased onboard storage for personal data and apps.
- Smart and intuitive LightHouse 3 OS makes navigating easy.
- ClearCruise™ Augmented Reality-capable for smarter navigation decisions.
- Nano-coated, impact-resistant glass screen repels water, oil, and smudges for better viewing and accurate touch controls.
- IPS display technology delivers wider viewing angles and sharp contrast at twice the resolution of traditional displays.
- Network with multiple Axiom displays, radars, sonar, and more.
- Next-generation, high-performance 10 Hz GPS/GNSS receiver with 4X increased sensitivity for accurate positioning.
The performance-tuned Axiom Plus is a new generation of award-winning Raymarine multifunction displays. Optimized for speed, Axiom Plus is equipped with a powerful quad-core processor for industry-leading responsiveness and speed, giving you the power to seamlessly redraw charts, navigate with augmented reality, and experience RealVision™ 3D sonar.
New, higher resolution IPS displays deliver 25 percent more brightness and new day/night color palettes offer enhanced visibility in any lighting condition. Axiom Plus features the renowned LightHouse 3 OS, the most powerful and easy-to-use Raymarine MFD operating system to date.Specifications
GeneralDisplay Size12.1 inch High Density IPSDisplay Resolution1280 x 720 (WXGA)Display TypeMultitouch with HydroTough™ rugged hydrophobic coatingBrightness1,800 nitsViewing Angle88° Top, Bottom, Left, RightDimensions W x H x D (Excluding trunnion and cables)12.36 x 8.54 x 3.0inMounting OptionsSurface, Flush, Trunnion, (Front installation bracket available)Waterproof RatingIPX6 / IPX7Operating Temperature Range-25°C to +55°C (-13°F to +131°F)Storage Temperature Range-30°C to +70°C (-22°F to +158°F)PowerVoltage12V DC (8V to 16V DC)Power Consumption (Full brightness)19.96 WattsSensorsGNSS / GPSBuilt-in GNSS Receiver: GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/Beidou* - 10Hz 28 Channel *Future software update requiredSonar Type (Built-in)RV Version equipped with High CHIRP, DownVision, SideVision and RealVision 3DSonar Connections25pin RealVision™ type connectorSonar DepthHigh CHIRP Sonar = 900 feet (274m)
DownVision™ = 600 feet (183m)
SideVision™ = 300 feet (91m)
RealVision™ 3D = 300 feet (91m)External Sonar OptionYes - CP100, CP200, CP370, CP470, CP570, RVX1000 via RayNetRadarYes - Quantum, Digital, HD Colour / Super HD Colour and Magnum RadarsAISYes - NMEA2000 compatibleAutopilot ControlYes - Evolution AutopilotThermal Night VisionYes FLIR AX8, M232, M300 Series, M400, M500Video / CameraCompatible with CAM210IP, CAM220IP (Up to 10 IP network cameras)WeatherGRIB View - Free GRIB viewer and Theyr Ltd Subscription
SiriusXM - N. America OnlyAudioNMEA2000 / Bluetooth speaker controls / Optional SiriusXM AudioDigital SwitchingYes - Empirbus & C-Zone compatibleRemote ControlYes Optional RMK-10 (A80438)NetworkingEthernet1 x 10/100 Mbit/s Network (RayNet)NMEA0183NoNMEA2000NMEA2000 via DeviceNet port. SeaTalkng compatible using an optional adapterSeaTalkNGRequires DeviceNet Female (F) adaptor cable (A06079 120mm adaptor included in box)USB1 x USB microABWi-FiWiFi - 802.11 a/b/g/nBlueToothBluetooth v4.0NavigationCartographyLighthouse Charts, Navionics, and C-MAP compatibleWaypoint/Routes/Tracks (Wpts/Rts/Trk)10,000 wpts / 200 wpt groups / 150 rts - 250 wpt max / 16 tracks - 10,000 max trk ptsMemoryInternal Memory16 GB Solid StateExternal Memory1x MicroSD Card SlotLanguages24ConformancesNMEA 2000 certification
Australia and New Zealand: C-Tick, Compliance Level 2
FCC 47CFR part 15
Industry Canada RSS210
What's in the Box:
- Multifunction Display
- Trunnion bracket
- Trunnion knobs x 2
- Suncover — Trunnion mount
- Panel mount gasket for surface/flush mounting
- M5x58 Threaded studs x 4
- M5 Thumb nuts x 4
- Documentation pack
- DeviceNet to SeaTalkng ® adaptor cable 120 mm (4.7 in)
- Power/NMEA 2000 cable (with 1.5 m (4.92 ft) power lead and 0.5 m (1.64 ft) NMEA 2000 lead)
- Rear mounting brackets
- Lighthouse North America Charts mSD