Minn Kota Ulterra 80 60" DSC Wireless Remote
Minn Kota Ulterra 80 60" Shaft
DSC Wireless RemoteModel: 1358976
- Auto Stow & Deploy: Stow or deploy Ulterra just by pushing a button on your wireless remote, foot pedal, the One-Boat Network App or Humminbird fish finder.
- Power Trim: Trim Ulterra up or down at the push of a button — on either the foot pedal, the wireless remote, the One-Boat Network App or a Humminbird fish finder. Adjust to changing fishing conditions without reaching down to your trolling motor.
- Advanced GPS Trolling System: The most-trusted navigation system in fishing. Ulterra uses GPS to control your trolling motor with unrivaled features that keep you on the fish. Set Spot-Locks, record paths, control speed and steering, and more. Minn Kota makes boat positioning and control automatic, and you can take command from the easy-to-read LCD screen of Ulterra's wireless remote.
- Spot-Lock with Jog: Spot-Lock will hold you in place with unparalleled GPS accuracy. Spot-Lock gives you the power to stay right on top of any productive fishing spot, without touching your trolling motor. With the built-in heading sensor, you can use Jog to move your Spot-Lock location five feet in any direction.
- Drift Mode gives you point and shoot navigation for superior boat control in any direction, at any speed without the need of drift socks, kicker motors, or manual operation — even in the heaviest wind and current.
- Built-In Dual Spectrum Chirp Sonar: Keeps your transducer and wiring completely concealed and protected running everything through the trolling motor's shaft. By covering a wide range of frequencies, Humminbird®'s CHIRP produces more accurate, more detailed returns of fish, structure and the bottom than traditional sonar.
- Heel-Toe Programmable Electric Foot Pedal: Stow, deploy and adjust the trim on Ulterra, all from the foot pedal — plus a user-programable button to keep the most used features a tap away, including: mark a waypoint, engage AutoPilot, or deploy or retract Minn Kota shallow water anchors. Includes 18' cord.
- Digital Maximizer™: Provides up to 5 times longer run time on a single battery charge. These variable speed trolling motors let you dial in your exact speed, and they deliver only as much power as you need, helping to conserve your battery for a full day of fishing.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft — Guaranteed for Life: At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructible composite shaft. It's a Minn Kota exclusive, and we guarantee it for life.
- Mobile App Compatibility: Control Ultrex directly from your Apple® or Android™ device with the One-Boat Network app. You get quick command of speed, steering, Spot-Lock and AutoPilot — plus the ability to update software.
Ulterra’s Auto Stow/Deploy and Power Trim has been helping anglers make more out of their days on the water for years. Now this easy to use motor has been completely re-imagined to handle even tougher abuse. You can stow, deploy and trim Ulterra from the remote or the foot pedal, meaning you never have to touch your motor again. With a programmable foot pedal, re-engineered motor and mount, more advanced GPS functionality than ever and even an eco mode for QUEST models to extend battery life.Specifications
For Use In FreshwaterShaft Length 60"Max Thrust80 lbs.One-Boat Network CompatibleYesQUEST SeriesNoSpot-LockYesBuilt-In SonarDual Spectrum CHIRPFoot Pedal Style Heel-Toe / ElectricControl Wireless RemoteAuto/Stow DeployYesPower TrimYesPower SteeringYesLift-AssistNoBowguardNoWireless RemoteYesAutoPilotYesCoPilotNoSpeedsVariableDigital MaximizerYesBattery MeterYesMax Amp Draw56Mount StyleBolt-OnMounting LocationBow-MountMotor StyleElectric-steerPropWeedless Wedge 2 (MKP-39)WarrantyTwo-Year WarrantyInput Voltage24