Minn Kota Powerdrive Pontoon 70lb 52" Shaft Hand ControlModel: 1355979
- Latch & Door Bracket: This bracket gives you a rock-solid hold while stowing your trolling motor and makes for easy removal at the end of the day.
- Tilt Twist Tiller™: Get hands-on control of your motor with our Tilt Twist Tiller. Its ergonomic grip provides easy, responsive control of speed and steering.
- 5 Fwd/3 Rev Speed Settings: Five speed settings for forward and three speed settings for reverse.
- Power Prop: For 3-1/4" motor diameters, this prop delivers extra power to push throw heavy vegetation. Includes prop pin, nut and washer.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft — Guaranteed for Life: At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructable composite shaft. It's a Minn Kota exclusive, and we guarantee it for life.
- Cool, Quiet Power: Every Minn Kota lower unit runs cool to extend trolling motor life, and stays quiet.
Put Minn Kota power to work on your pontoon. You get quiet, steady, all-day performance that's right for you. And with quick and easy mounting, you get a motor that's built to let you sit back and appreciate a perfect day on the lake.Specifications
For Use InFreshwaterMounting LocationBow-MountMotor StyleHand-steerMax Thrust70 lbs.Voltage24Shaft Length52"Foot Pedal StyleNoAuto/Stow DeployNoPower TrimNoPower SteeringYesLift-AssistNoBowguardNoWireless RemoteNoBuilt-In SonarNonei-Pilot Link GPSNoi-Pilot GPSNoAutoPilotNoCoPilotNoUniversal Sonar 2NoSpeedsVariableDigital MaximizerNoBattery MeterNoWarrantyTwo-Year Warranty
What's in the Box:
- Pontoon 70 lb. 52" hand-control motor
- MKP-32 Prop
- Mounting Hardware