Humminbird HELIX7 CHIRP MDI GPS G4N
Humminbird Helix 7 G4N CHIRP MEGA DI GPSModel: 411640-1
- Keypad control: Master HELIX at the touch of a button. Access the pre-loaded views from the user-friendly menu system, operated by softkey controls that allow you to reliably operate your fish finder in any conditions.
- MEGA Down Imaging: Get unprecedented underwater clarity with coverage down to 125 feet below your boat. You'll unlock new details with up to 3X more detail than standard Down Imaging sonar.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP sonar: Before you cast, know what's down there thanks to highly-detailed fish arches and a clear view of fish-holding structure and the bottom. Powered by our proprietary, Low-Q CHIRP transducer, Dual Spectrum CHIRP 2D sonar offers two ways to search; Wide Mode for maximum coverage and Narrow Mode for focusing on the slightest detail.
- Internal GPS and Humminbird Basemap: Our enhanced basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, day markers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes, plus coastal coverage for the continental U.S.
- Premium Chart Compatible: Humminbird provides the most complete offering of premium chart options to anglers everywhere. Get a complete view of the world below with optional charts from Humminbird's LakeMaster® and CoastMaster™ products, as well as your choice of compatible Navionics® charts.
- AutoChart Live: Create real-time maps of your fishing spots, with access to patented Humminbird® LakeMaster® features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness and vegetation as you drive your boat. Comes standard with eight (8) hours of built-in recording time and is compatible with AutoChart Zero Line SD cards for virtually-endless AutoChart Live mapping capacity.
- One-Boat Network Compatible: These Humminbird models seamlessly integrate and communicate with other Humminbird and Minn Kota products to unlock more features and capabilities for anglers everywhere. Make the more of your time on the water with the exclusive boat control and fish-catching features of the One-Boat Network.
- Ethernet Networking: High-speed Ethernet allows you to build a powerful, professional-grade fishing system. Easily connect multiple fish finders, or upgrade to add-on technologies like Minn Kota i-Pilot Link and Humminbird CHIRP Radar.
- Bluetooth: Take control right from the screen of your Humminbird with wireless communication to compatible Talon and Raptor shallow water anchors. Additional features include wireless software updates from the Humminbird FishSmart App and display of smart phone notifications on your Humminbird.
- NMEA 2000 networking built-in: Connect an accessory NMEA 2000 network to your control head for even more information; from boat performance to weather and water conditions, make sense of it all with NMEA 2000 networking.
The HELIX 7 CHIRP MEGA DI GPS G4N fish finder features MEGA Down Imaging, Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar, AutoChart Live, Internal GPS and Humminbird Basemap built-in. An upgraded high-definition 7" display will give you the best view of the many pre-loaded split screen view options so that you'll never miss a fish. All HELIX 7 G4N models support Ethernet networking, Bluetooth(R), NMEA 2000(R), Wi-Fi and are compatible with the One-Boat Network(TM), which means you'll have total control of your fishing machine at your fingertips.Specifications
Display Size - Diagonal7"Display Pixel Matrix1024H x 600VSonar-StandardDual Spectrum CHIRP, MEGA Down ImagingSonar-Coverage20°, 42°, 60° & (2) 86° @ -10dBSonar-Optional53 kHz, 50/Low Airmar CHIRPCHIRP - Frequencies Supported83/200 (75-155/130-250 kHz), Full Mode (150-220 kHz), Narrow Mode (180-240 kHz), Wide Mode (140-200 kHz)Sonar-Frequencies Supported50/83/200/455/800 kHz & 1.2 MHzDepth-Sonar1,200 ft (standard transducer), 3,500 ft (optional 50 kHz)CHIRP - Imaging-Frequencies Supported455 kHz (440-500 kHz), MEGA DI (1075-1150 kHz)Depth-Down Imaging400 ft (455 kHz), 75 ft (MEGA)InterfaceKeypad ControlFeaturesBuilt In GPS, Built In Mapping, Dual Spectrum CHIRP, Down Imaging, MEGA Imaging, MEGA Live Imaging, Bluetooth, Networking, Wi-FiMemory Card SlotDual Micro SDCompatible WithAIS, AutoPilot, Minn Kota US2 Sonar, Minn Kota Built-In MEGA DI, MEGA Live, One-Boat Network, Minn Kota i-Pilot Link, Minn Kota Talon/Raptor, NMEA 2000, RadarPower Draw800 mAPower Input10.8-20 VDCPower Output Peak-to-Peak4000 WattsPower Output RMS500 WattsScreen Snap ShotIncludedSonar RecordingIncludedMount-StandardGimbalMount-Standard Size10.54" W x 5.8" H x 3.68" DMount-Optional Size10.54" W x 5.44" H x 1.13" DTransducer Mount LocationTransomGPS ChartplottingIncludedGPS TrackplottingIncludedLakeMaster CompatibilityYesCoast Master CompatibilityYesNavionics Gold/HotMaps CompatibilityYesNavionics Platinum + CompatibilityYesPlatinum CompatibilityYesHeading Sensor GPS CompatibilityYesUpgradable SoftwareYesView Preset KeysYesX-Press Menu SystemYesCustom Digital ReadoutYesCustom View SelectionsNoDisplay Colors Grayscale16-BitSpeedIncludedTemperatureBuilt InTemperature AlarmYesTemperature GraphYesTransducer IncludedXNT 9 HW MDI 75 THDMI CompatibleNoMEGA Live CompatibilityYes
What's in the Box:
- Control head
- Transom-mount transducer - XNT 9 HW MDI 75 T
- Power cable
- Gimbal mounting bracket
- Mounting hardware.