Humminbird HELIX5 CHIRP GPS 5" WVGA Sonar GPS G3
Humminbird Helix 5 G3 CHIRP GPSModel: 411660-1
- Keypad control: Master HELIX at the touch of a button. Access the pre-loaded views from the user-friendly menu system, operated by softkey controls that allow you to reliably operate your fish finder in any conditions.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP sonar: Before you cast, know what's down there thanks to highly-detailed fish arches and a clear view of fish-holding structure and the bottom. Powered by our proprietary, Low-Q CHIRP transducer, Dual Spectrum CHIRP 2D sonar offers two ways to search; Wide Mode for maximum coverage and Narrow Mode for focusing on the slightest detail.
- Internal GPS and Humminbird Basemap: Our enhanced basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, day markers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes, plus coastal coverage for the continental U.S.
- Premium Chart Compatible: Humminbird provides the most complete offering of premium chart options to anglers everywhere. Get a complete view of the world below with optional charts from Humminbird's LakeMaster® and CoastMaster™ products, as well as your choice of compatible Navionics® charts.
- AutoChart Live: Create real-time maps of your fishing spots, with access to patented Humminbird® LakeMaster® features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness and vegetation as you drive your boat. Comes standard with eight (8) hours of built-in recording time and is compatible with AutoChart Zero Line SD cards for virtually-endless AutoChart Live mapping capacity.
If fishing is in your DNA, there's no such thing as "too early" or "too far." The HELIX 5 Series answers the call with an uncompromising 5" widescreen, color display. This HELIX 5 CHIRP GPS G3 model features Dual Spectrum CHIRP 2D sonar, internal GPS with Humminbird Basemap and AutoChart Live built-in, with additional compatibility for Humminbird and Navionics premium fishing charts.Specifications
Display Size - Diagonal5"Display Pixel Matrix800H x 480VSonar-StandardDual Spectrum CHIRPSonar-Coverage20°, 42° & 60° @ -10dBSonar-Optional50 kHz, 50/Low Airmar CHIRPCHIRP - Frequencies Supported83/200 (75-155/130-250 kHz), Full Mode (150-220 kHz), Narrow Mode (180-240 kHz), Wide Mode (140-200 kHz)Sonar-Frequencies Supported50/80/200 kHzDepth-Sonar1,200 ft (standard transducer), 3,000 ft (optional 50 kHz)InterfaceKeypad ControlFeaturesBuilt In GPS, Built In Mapping, Dual Spectrum CHIRPMemory Card SlotSingle Micro SDCompatible WithAIS, AutoPilot, Minn Kota US2 SonarPower Draw615 mAPower Input10.8-20 VDCPower Output Peak-to-Peak4000 WattsPower Output RMS500 WattsScreen Snap ShotYesSonar RecordingYesMount-StandardGimbalMount-Standard Size7.55" W x 4.64" H x 3.3" DTransducer Mount LocationTransomGPS ChartplottingYesGPS TrackplottingYesLakeMaster CompatibilityYesCoast Master CompatibilityYesNavionics Gold/HotMaps CompatibilityYesNavionics Platinum + CompatibilityYesPlatinum CompatibilityYesHeading Sensor GPS CompatibilityNoUpgradable SoftwareYesView Preset KeysNoX-Press Menu SystemYesCustom Digital ReadoutYesCustom View SelectionsNoDisplay Colors Grayscale16-BitSpeedGPS ProvidedTemperatureBuilt InTemperature AlarmYesTemperature GraphYesHDMI CompatibleNoMEGA Live CompatibilityNo
What's in the Box:
- Helix 5 G3 CHIRP GPS
- Transom-mount transducer XNT 9 HW T
- Power cable
- Gimbal mounting bracket
- Mounting hardware.