Garmin GPSMAP1242XSV 12" Combo with GT52 Transducer US and Canada GN+
Garmin GPSMAP® 1242xsv 12-inch Chartplotter/Sonar Combo Is All-in-1 Solution with Garmin Navionics+ coastal and inland water charts for the U.S. and Canada and GT52-TM TransducerModel: 010-01741-60
- Large, bright 12" screen with keypad interface and multifunction control knob
- Includes GT52-TM transducer for Garmin CHIRP sonar and CHIRP ClearVü™ and CHIRP SideVü™ scanning sonars
- Supports all-seeing live sonar, which includes LiveScope™ sonar (transducers sold separately)
- Preloaded Garmin Navionics+™ coastal charts and inland mapping feature Auto Guidance+™ technology (Auto Guidance+ is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations); plus, there’s support for optional Garmin Navionics Vision+™ premium map content.
- Built-in wireless capabilities for Garmin mobile apps
- See RPMs, fuel flow, temperature, trim and more for up to four of your compatible Mercury® engines by using the SmartCraft® Connect gateway
- Supports the Garmin Marine Network; allows sharing of sonar, radar, maps, user data, and NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 network connectivity support, including autopilots, digital switching, weather, media, VHF, AIS and other sensors
- Includes Quickdraw Contours map drawing software
- Built-in Garmin SailAssist™ features include laylines, race features, set and drift, wind data and more
- Integrated ANT® connectivity support for use with compatible quatix® smartwatches, the gWind™ Wireless 2 transducer, GNX™ Wind marine instrument and remote controls (sold separately)
Experience an advanced all-in-one solution with our 12" GPSMAP® 1242xsv keyed combo. It features a large, bright screen coupled with a keypad interface and multifunction control knob. A GT52-TM transducer is included for Garmin CHIRP sonar along with CHIRP ClearVü™ and CHIRP SideVü™ scanning sonars. There’s also support for Panoptix™ and LiveScope™ sonar products and a wide range of other transducers (sold separately). Preloaded Garmin Navionics+™ coastal charts and inland mapping feature Auto Guidance+™ technology (Auto Guidance+ is for planning purposes only and does not replace safe navigation operations). Plus, there’s support for optional Garmin Navionics Vision+™ premium map content. The combo also includes Quickdraw Contours software and the Quickdraw Community on our Garmin Connect™ online network. Use built-in Wi-Fi® technology to pair with the free ActiveCaptain® smartphone app for access to the OneChart™ feature, smart notifications, Garmin Quickdraw™ Community data and more. Garmin Marine Network support allows sharing of sonar, maps, user data, radar, IP cameras and live sonar among multiple units. Plus, there’s NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 network connectivity support, including autopilots, digital switching, weather, media, VHF, AIS and other sensors. These units also include integrated ANT® connectivity support for use with compatible quatix® smartwatches, the gWind™ Wireless 2 transducer, GNX™ Wind marine instrument and remote controls (sold separately). See RPMs, fuel flow, temperature, trim and more for up to four of your compatible Mercury® engines by using the SmartCraft® Connect gateway. "
Fast, responsive built-in 10 Hz GPS and GLONASS refreshes your position and heading 10 times each second to make your movement on the screen more fluid. It makes dropping up to 5,000 accurate waypoints — and finding your way back to them — quick and easy.
Instantly create personalized HD fishing maps on screen with 1’ contours. Tailor them to fit your needs. These are your maps — you own them. Keep the data to yourself, or share it with the Quickdraw Community on our Garmin Connect™ online network.
To help you gain a wind-maximizing competitive edge, your chartplotter features a prerace guidance page that shows your virtual starting line along with data fields showing laylines, time to burn before the start and a race timer that can be synchronized across all your networked Garmin GPS products. In addition, other supported sailing features include an enhanced wind rose, heading and course-over-ground lines, set and drift, true and apparent wind data and more.
If you have waypoints, tracks or frequently used routes stored on another manufacturer’s GPS product — or on a Garmin handheld device — it’s easy to transfer those items to your new Garmin chartplotter via industry-standard GPX software formatting.Specifications
Performance and PhysicalDimensions14.1" x 8.9" x 2.7" (35.8 x 22.6 x 6.9 cm)Display size10.3" x 6.4" (26.2 x 16.3 cm)Display resolution1280 x 800Display typeWXGA displayWeight5.2 lbs (2.34 kg)Water ratingIPX7Power consumptionMax power usage at 10 Vdc: 34.8 WAntennaInternal or external over NMEA 2000Mounting optionsBail or flushReceiver10 Hz high-sensitivityGarmin Marine Network™ ports2Preloaded mapsGarmin Navionics+ coastal and inland water charts for the U.S. and CanadaAccepts data cards2 SD™ cardsWaypoints5,000Routes100Track log50,000 points; 50 saved tracksTide tablesYesGarmin Radar compatibleYesGarmin Sonar compatibleYes (built-in)Garmin SmartMode compatible (customizable monitor presets)YesSupports AIS (tracks target ships position)YesSupports DSC (displays position data from DSC-capable VHF radio)YesGarmin Meteor™ Audio System compatibleYesSupports FUSION-Link™ compatible radiosYesGSD™ Black Box sonar supportYesGCV™ Black Box sonar supportYesActiveCaptain compatibleYesGarmin Helm compatibleYesGRID™ (Garmin Remote Input Device) compatibleYesWireless remote compatibleYesDual-frequency (50/200 kHz) sonar capableYesDual-beam (77/200 kHz) sonar capableYesTransmit power1 kW traditional; 1 kW CHIRPCHIRP sonar technologyYes (Built-in)ClearVüYes with CHIRP (built-in)SideVüYes with CHIRP (built-in)Maximum depth5,000 ft at 1kW (depth capacity is dependent on water bottom type and other water conditions)Bottom lock (shows return from the bottom up)YesWater temperature log and graphYesSonar recordingYesSonar history rewindYesNMEA 2000® compatibleYesTransducer pin numbers12NMEA 0183 input ports1NMEA 0183 output ports1Video input ports1 BNCVideo output portsNoneWireless connectivityYes
What's in the Box:
- GPSMAP 1242xsv chartplotter Garmin Navionics+ coastal and inland water charts for the U.S. and Canada
- Power/data cable
- NMEA 2000 T-connector
- NMEA 2000 drop cable (2 m)
- Bail mount kit with knobs
- Flush mount kit with gasket
- Protective cover
- Trim piece snap covers
- GT52-TM transducer