Fusion Apollo Monoblock Amplifier 650 Watts RMS
Fusion Apollo™ Monoblock Marine Amplifier (650-watt RMS)Model: 010-02284-15
- Keep the music going for longer without draining your battery as quickly.
- No more manual adjustments to your audio settings. The Easy Tune feature does it for you.
- A glance at the LED indicators lets you identify if the amplifiers have a short or if they’re overheating.
- These amps have less distortion and noise, so you enjoy quality audio.
- Mounting brackets are included for simple installation.
- Don’t worry about potential overheating damage with our ignition protection design.
The Apollo amplifiers are designed to produce impressive power with less drain on your battery. The monoblock produces 650-watt RMS and the 4/6/8 channel amplifiers produce 150-watt RMS per channel.
These amplifiers use the Easy Tune feature, which automatically regulates audio settings. So, you can get the best quality sound without making manual adjustments.
Some amplifiers distort audio when they add power. Ours are specifically designed with minimal distortion and noise, so you can enjoy high-quality audio, even at higher volumes.
Identify electrical issues at a glance. These indicator lights will show you issues with electrical currents and shorts as well as temperature.
Easily install the amplifiers on board with the included mounting brackets.
The ignition protected design helps prevent potential damage from overheating.
The amplifier’s circuit board has been specially coated to provide extra protection from the marine elements.
You can connect up to two speakers per channel, increasing setup options.
The amplifiers are designed to last season after season. They have been tested to a high level of protection against salt fog, temperature, vibration and UV.Specifications
GeneralPhysical dimensions without bracket (LxWxH)9.25" x 7.06" x 1.75" (235 x 180 x 45 mm)Physical dimensions with bracket (LxWxH)9.25" x 7.06" x 2.13" (235 x 180 x 50 mm)Weight4.85 lb (2.2 kg)Water RatingIPX2Amplifier classClass-DCEA-2006 power rating 650 watt RMS x 1 @ 14.4 V input - 4 ohm < 1% THDTotal rated power output - 2 ohm (watts)1100 watt RMS x 1 @ 14.4 V input - 2 ohm < 1% THDTotal rated power output - 4 ohm Bridged (watts)NAPeak power (watts)2000 wattsInput sensitivity2.15 V RMSInput impedance22k ohmOperating voltage10.8 V - 16 V DCCurrent draw, in standby/off using amplifier on wire< 5 mA @ 14.4 V inputCurrent draw, on, no audio< 1.15 A @ 14.4 V inputFuse rating125 A electronic fuse (no replacement necessary)Power-cable fuse model and ratingBussmann™ BK/AMI-030 30 A fast-actingIgnition Safety Protected (SAE J1171)YesProtection circuitsReverse voltage
Input under/over voltage
Output short circuitOperating temperature range32° to 122° F (0° to 50° C)
What's in the Box:
- Apollo monoblock amplifier
- mounting bracket
- power connector
- speaker connector
- Four 8-guage, flat head self-tapping screws
- Four 8-guage, pan head self-tapping screws (for mounting bracket)
- Four screw covers
- Fuse holder
- Mounting template
- Installation instructions
- Important safety and product information (ISPI)