Icom M25 Floating Handheld VHF Black 5 Watts
Icom M25 Floating Handheld VHF Black AccentsModel: M25 Black 41 USA
- Float’n Flash™ - The IC-M25 floats and lets you know where it is with the flashing red LED light and LCD/key backlight.
- 11 Hours long battery Life - The built-in 1500mAh lithium-ion battery allows 11 hours (approx.) of long operation.*
- USB charging (Micro-B USB type) - A standard USB connector (Micro-B type) is used for charging the IC-M25. Cigarette lighter cables or mobile batteries for charging smartphones or other devices can be used with the IC-M25*. - *The IC-M25 accepts 5V/1A (Max.) input. Use of third-party products is not guaranteed.
- AquaQuake™ draining function - When water is in the speaker grill, Icom’s unique AquaQuake™ emits a buzzing sound and sheds water from the speaker. This function assures clear sharp sound at all times.
- Slim body and lightweigh -The 7.76-ounce (220g) lightweight and 1.2 inch (30.5mm) slim body is the new benchmark for floating marine transceivers.
- Large LCD, simple user interface - The IC-M25’s LCD is 30% larger than the IC-M24’s and clearly shows large channel number and status icons. The buttons on the front panel are well laid out and provide simple and straightforward operation.
- 550mW audio output - The IC-M25 provides a powerful 550mW audio output and received voice can be heard loud and clear. By holding the VOL/SQL button with up button, the volume is instantly turned up to the maximum level.
- Optional speaker microphone - The optional waterproof speaker microphone, HM-213, provides commercial grade convenience while mounting the radio around the waist.
- IPX7 waterproof construction (1m depth of water for 30 minutes)
- 4-step battery life indicator
- Weather channel with weather alert (USA version only)
- Dual/Tri-watch functions
- Instant access to Channel 16 or programmable call channel
- Favorite channel function
- Monitor function opens noise squelch
- Auto scan function
- LCD auto backlighting
Icom pioneered the floating VHF marine radio and others followed. Setting a new trend with the IC-M24 and now the IC-M25. The IC-M25 has a flashing light feature that activates when the radio hits water, even if the power is off! If you drop this floating radio overboard, it's easier to find than ever, day or night.
*Typical operation with Tx (Hi: Rx: standby = 5:5:90)Specifications
RX - 156.050—163.275MHzUseable ChannelsINT, USA, CAN, WX channelsCurrent DrainTX - 2.3A
RX - 300ma/200MA typOperating Temperature-20°C to +60°C; -4°F to +140°FAntenna Impedance50 OhmTransmitterOutput power5W (High),1W (Low)Maximum frequency deviation±5.0kHzFrequency stability±10ppmSpurious emissions-68dBc typicalAdjacent channel power70dBAudio harmonic distortion10% (at 60% dev.)Residual Modulation40dBReceiverAdjacent Channel Selectivity70dB typicalSpurious response70dB typicalIntermodulation response70dB typicalHum and noise ratio40dB typicalAudio output power (at 10% distortion, 8 ohm)Internal SP: 550mW typ. (12ohm load)
External SP: 300mW typ. (4ohm load)Dimensions2.23" W x 5.28" H x 1.2" D
What's in the Box:
- M25 Black Radio
- USB charger, BC-217SA
- Belt Clip, MB-133
- Antenna, FA-SC59V
- Hand Strap